$8,223.00 Raised So Far by Gut Check 2012…
Thank you to all who participated, donated, and provided support during this years event. The weather wasn’t too bad in comparison to how ugly we know it can get. I will try and get some pix posted soon or provide a link to them.
A BIG THANK YOU to Jason and June Harms for the finish line hospitality and the sponsors they wrangled into providing this and that.
GC 2012 Hospitality Tent Sponsors:
- Hartman’s Supervalu: Ortonville MN
- Spoke N Sport: Sioux Falls SD
- New Belgium Brewing: Fort Collins CO
- Art & Lorraine Harms: Sioux Falls SD
- Larry’s Refrigeration & Heating: Ortonville MN
- Tim’s Food Pride: Dawson MN
- Larry & Jyla Dahle: Ortonville MN
- Hy-Vee: Watertown SD
- Dakota Style Chips: Clark SD
- Harlan’s Bike & Tour: Sioux Falls SD
Last but certainly not least…Thanks Much to Wimpy Schmidt for allowing June & Jason to set up the tent on his land and for providing fresh picked plums.
I guess the only thing missing this year was the “Welcome To Minnesota” sign at the finish line…June Harms contacted the DOT so hopefully it’ll be replaced by next year…Everyone who finished this year will have to come back next year as you have no proof of reaching the Minnesota border without a picture in front of the “borrowed” sign..
On that note…the 2013 GC the dates are set and registration is open. See you next year..